"You like to explain, to describe, to host, to speak in public, and to write...Ideas are a dry beginning. Events are static. You feel a need to bring them to life, to energize them, to make them exciting and vivid. And so you turn events into stories and practice telling them. You take the dry idea and enliven it with images and examples and metaphors." - pg. 90 of Now, Discover Your Strengths (Buckingham & Clifton)

Does this sound like you...?

Friday, June 26, 2009

Looking for contributors to this site!

If you have Communication as one of your themes we would love your input to this site. Please contact me at courtneybriggswrites@gmail.com, or post your comments here.

1 comment:

  1. communication is key, I didn't realize how much of a communicator I was until this was done (should have listened to my husband all these years, thought he was just complaining that I talked to much!) I think communicating with my kids and those around me keeps everyone on the same page with an understanding of what is expected. my children know what we are doing, what is expected of them and if there would be any consequences (if that was an issue). I enjoy the communication, I enjoy making it dramatic for kids for their enjoyment to make it more exciting or intriguing.

    ReplyDelete